Ice Skating World offers one of the best blogs on the web for figure skaters, fans, parents, coaches and everyone who loves the great sport of figure skating. Click here to visit our blog and read articles such as:
- How to Skate Great
- Plyometrics: Beneficial for All Disciplines of Skating, Singles, Pairs and Ice Dance
- What You Need to Know About Skate Sharpening
- What Things Do I Look For in a Coach?
- How Can Synchronized Skating Help my (or my child’s) Figure Skating?
- Recommendations for Diet and Exercise Programs
- Centering Spins
- Web 2.0 Offers New Stages to Young Skating Choreographers
and much more! Recent posts from the Olympic blog recap major skating events leading up to the big day. Take a look back at Jason Brown's awesome free skate at 2014 U.S. Nationals, and much more.
Visit and bookmark IceSkatingWorld.com today!